The Pretrial Services Agency for the District of Columbia (PSA) is committed to providing access to our electronic and information technology, including our web pages, for individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended in 1998.
Section 508 is a federal law that requires agencies to provide individuals with disabilities equal access to electronic information and data comparable to those who do not have disabilities unless an undue burden would be imposed on the agency. The Section 508 standards are the technical requirements and criteria that are used to measure conformance within this law. More information on Section 508 and the technical standards can be found at
Who is PSA’s Section 508 Program Manager?
PSA’s Section 508 Program Manager is Kelvin Ruffin. You can contact him by email at with any questions about our implementation of Section 508 policy or guidelines.
How do I file a Section 508 Complaint?
If you have trouble accessing any resources or content on this site, please contact us via email and include:

  • The nature of your accessibility issue.
  • The URL (web address) of the page on which you found the inaccessible content.
  • The preferred format in which you would like to receive the content.
  • Your contact information (such as your email address and phone number).

Are your buildings accessible?
PSA is committed to the accessibility of its facilities for its employees and members of the public. PSA follows the dictates of the Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) which requires access to facilities that are designed, built, altered, or leased with federal funds. The Access Board is the federal agency charged with enforcing the ABA and provides accessibility standards.
What is the Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS)?
Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) allow persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind, or have speech disabilities to communicate by telephone essentially in the same way that persons without such disabilities do.
For general information on this topic, please visit the Federal Communications Commission’s TRS website. For information specific to TRS in the District of Columbia, including an updated list of the relevant phone numbers, please visit the FCC’s DC TRS webpage.
How can I report another issue with PSA’s website?
To report any issues with the website, such as a broken link, missing alt tag, or other technical problem, please send a message through our Contact Us form. Please tell us where you found the problem and what happened when you tried to access the information.